Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm Ready For My Close Up - Choosing A Photographer

So I know you all are dying to hear which photographer we went with. I'm sure it will be a huge surprise and all that. Drum roll please...

Drum roll via heropress.net
No, no no! Cute drum roll please...
Image: cute drumroll via Macam Macam Ada Shop Blog
That's better. Okay, so we're going with . If you read my first posts about our photographer, you're not surprised by this news. As much as I loved our second option, I just couldn't get down with their prices.

I asked Mr. Kettle to tell the woman when she called back that we were going to go with another photographer because we just couldn't make the budget work with their prices, but that we appreciated their time. He told me he'd take care of it and I didn't have to worry another thought about it. I love it when that man takes care of business!

Then I pulled out the information from Jolie Images and called them back. I informed them I wanted to sign a contract for their services and I will be going into their office before work one day this week to sign on the dotted line. I'm so excited to have another thing crossed off the list.

So far we have clothes for everyone except the hostesses, a venue, a photographer and videographer, our musicians for ceremony and reception, our officiants, and a stationer. We still need to choose our menu (scheduled for next month), pick a florist (meeting scheduled all this month), find clothes for the hostesses (eh, I don't know), find a day-of-coordinator, and all the major details will be done. That's about 60% done. That's not bad for only being engaged 3 months. But then again, we only have 5 more months to go. Yikes!

No comments: