- We know where we want to go for our honeymoon, but are still sorting out when we're going to pay and when we're going to book.
- We still haven't picked a florist.
- Our DOC doesn't actually know we picked her yet. That's my fault. I should be sending an e-mail, but instead I'm blogging.
- We haven't had our venue meeting yet to sort out the last details of our plan for the day.
- Our invitations are done, but not yet ordered.
- The clothes are all picked out and ordered (except the hostesses), but nothing has arrived yet.
- I've been so busy with work, I haven't had time to start any of my DIY projects.
In the meantime, I checked my wedding website, and I noticed something. As I'm writing this post, I'm 99 days from my wedding. I completely forgot about being this close to the big 100 day mark. I am belatedly excited, and even more motivated to get this stuff done. It will get done!
|Image via Wedding by Color|
When you reached 100 days, were you still in full swing or in a weird lull?