Friday, February 24, 2012

Mrs. Kettle Reporting In

Hi Hive!!

I've missed you all so much. So much happened in the weeks leading up to my wedding, there was just too much to say. I've gotten married, gone on a fabulous honeymoon, and I'm back!

I've got to de-wedding my apartment, finish the paperwork to get my name changed, and send-out thank you cards. It all feels a bit overwhelming, but I'm glad to be married, and all the rest is just extra duties to get over the no-longer-single hump.

My fabulous photographer already has our pictures online, but I haven't gotten my disc yet so I can't put up photos just yet. I've seen a bunch of pictures on Mr. Kettle's Facebook page that are pretty amazing. I will leave you with one photo that is currently my wallpaper on Google and my Blackberry until I can deliver more.

No comments: