Friday, November 4, 2011

Just Sitting and Waiting

I've been a bad blogger, and I'm sorry, but there's been a lot of nothing going on with my wedding planning. To illustrate my point, a list:
  • We know where we want to go for our honeymoon, but are still sorting out when we're going to pay and when we're going to book.
  • We still haven't picked a florist.
  • Our DOC doesn't actually know we picked her yet. That's my fault. I should be sending an e-mail, but instead I'm blogging.
  • We haven't had our venue meeting yet to sort out the last details of our plan for the day.
  • Our invitations are done, but not yet ordered.
  • The clothes are all picked out and ordered (except the hostesses), but nothing has arrived yet.
  • I've been so busy with work, I haven't had time to start any of my DIY projects.
So basically, a whole bunch of almost something. I'm looking forward to having lots to talk about in just a couple weeks. November 15th is Momma Kettle's and my deadline for having all the big stuff planned and all the little stuff started. Wish us luck!

In the meantime, I checked my wedding website, and I noticed something. As I'm writing this post, I'm 99 days from my wedding. I completely forgot about being this close to the big 100 day mark. I am belatedly excited, and even more motivated to get this stuff done. It will get done!

Image via Wedding by Color

When you reached 100 days, were you still in full swing or in a weird lull?

No comments: