Friday, October 14, 2011

Bee Meet-Up

A small handful of us Chicagoans met this past Sunday.

I only took one picture, and that was on my Blackberry. I'm still trying to find my camera.

We went to Panera. I walked in, late as I always seem to be, and looked around with no idea of how to find the other women.

Luckily, they spotted me. I'm so glad I have my picture up on Weddingbee because I'm not very comfortable approaching people I don't know.

We had lunch and chatted about Ms. Snax' honeymoon. She already had her wedding photos up. While we were looking at them, we noticed the next pictures right after hers were the engagement photos for Anne, who was also at the meet!

I must admit that most days, I feel incredibly jaded about this whole wedding planning thing. I just want it to be over. I want the big decisions finally hammered out so I can spend all my time on my DIY projects. I will get it together hive, I promise.

Personal Image: Yay for Chicago!
Hopefully at our next meet, more people can show up. We figure because it was such an unexpectedly nice day, things came up. It happens.

Have you been to a meet in your area? If not, you should set one up!

No comments: